What Do We Do....
Monthly accounts of expenditure and receipts of Government of Meghalaya from:
- Vouchers and schedules received from 16 treasuries/sub-treasuries of the State.
- Compiled accounts received from 86 Public Works Divisions and 41 Forest Divisions in the State.
- Monthly Civil accounts for submission to the Finance Department of the State Government.
- Annual Appropriation and Finance Accounts for submission to the Governor of Meghalaya for presentation to the State Legislature.
- GPF Accounts of state Govt. employees.
- Detailed loan accounts in respect of Long term advances taken by the members of the State Government employees.
- Accounts of loans made by the State Government to its various departments.
- Accounts of loans/grants-in-aid received by the State Government.
- Verification and Authorization of pension claims of State Government employee/High Court Judges who retires from Meghalaya High Court, Chairman and members of the Meghalaya Public Commission etc.
- Annual GPF Account slips to the subscribers.
- Balance accounts in respect of loans.
- No Due certificates on complete recovery of loans.
- Payslips to the Governor, Ministers, Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly.
FINALIZE & AUTHORIZE
- Final Payment of PF Accounts of Subscribers.
- Pensionary Benefits
- Pension/ Family Pension
- Death cum retirement gratuity
- Commutation and proceeds of pension
- Pension to ex-members of State Legislature and Freedom Fighters.
- Treasuries and sub-treasuries of the state periodically.
- Material for preparation of Central Finance Accounts to Controller General of Accounts, Government of India and Ministry of Finance